Health care is not one-size-fits-all. No one can make an informed decision without knowing all the facts. At WISH Medical you will find quality, confidential, compassionate care. We provide
accurate information, and personalized, professional service for your sexual and relationship health.
WISH Medical operates under policies and procedures consistent with standard medical practice.
WISH Medical provides medically accurate, evidence-based education concerning reproductive and sexual health issues. Click for more information about WISH Education.
- All clinicians maintain current national certifications in their respective professions and are licensed by the State of Idaho. They also participate in annual STD/STI CME (Continuing Medical Education) conferences sponsored by the CDC (Center for Disease Control).
- All practitioners providing ultrasound are trained in limited obstetrical ultrasound following national guidelines set forth by AIUM, ACOG and ACR for the provision of ultrasound services.
- We comply with HIPAA regulations. Click to see our Notice of Privacy Practices.
- We carry professional medical malpractice insurance at all times.
- All medical and support staff are certified by the Medical Institute of Sexual Health in conducting medically accurate research.
- WISH Medical operates a level 2 CLIA waived lab. Testing not conducted on site is provided through a contractual agreement with the Centers for Disease Detection (CDD) based in Dallas, Texas. The CDD is contractually responsible for all mandatory reporting.
- All medical services are provided free of charge. When applicable, clients pay only their Lab Fees and prescribed treatments.
- Our lab fees reflect a group buying discount, making them extremely low cost.
- All pregnancy testing and limited obstetrical ultrasound is provided free of charge.
WISH Medical Director:
- Helen M. Shearer, MD
- Jackie Dieker, RN (Clinic Manager)
- Debbie Medel, Family Nurse Practitioner (Clinician)
Local Advisory teams:
- John Huberty, MD
- Ric Minudri, MD
- Matthew Rice, DO
- Brian Thie, JD, MBA
- Violence Prevention and Mental Health
- Valerie Russo, Ph.D., LPC
WISH Medical is the medical arm of a 501(c)3 non-profit, faith-based corporation. We provide specialized medical, educational and practical support to those facing pregnancy, sexual / relationship health and abortion related issues.