At WISH Medical you will find quality, confidential, compassionate care
- WISH Medical provides medically accurate, evidence-based education concerning reproductive and sexual health issues.
- All clinicians are licensed by the state of Idaho.
- All practitioners providing ultrasound are trained in limited obstetrical ultrasound following national guidelines set forth by the American Institute of Ultrasound in medicine.
- We comply with HIPAA regulations. Click to see our OUR PRIVACY RESPONSIBILITIES UNDER HIPAA.
- We carry professional medical malpractice insurance at all times.
- WISH Medical operates a level 2 CLIA waived lab. Testing not conducted on site is provided through a contractual agreement with the Centers for Disease Detection (CDD) based in Dallas, Texas.
- All medical services are provided free of charge. When applicable, clients pay only their Lab Fees and prescribed treatments.
- Our lab fees reflect a group buying discount, making them extremely low cost.
- All pregnancy testing and limited obstetrical ultrasound is provided free of charge.
WISH Medical Director:
- Helen M. Shearer, MD
- LeAnn Robertson, LPN (Clinic Manager)
- Debbie Medel, Family Nurse Practitioner (Clinician)
- Jackie Dieker, RN (Staff Nurse)
Local Advisory teams:
- John Huberty, MD
- Ric Minudri, MD
- Matthew Rice, DO
- Brian Thie, JD, MBA
- Violence Prevention and Mental Health
- Valerie Russo, Ph.D., LPC
WISH Medical is the medical arm of a 501(c)3 non-profit, faith-based corporation. We provide specialized medical, educational and practical support to those facing pregnancy, sexual / relationship health and abortion related issues.