Led by WISH Education Staff
Explore Jerk-love and Learn to Avoid Jerk Traps.
Good-hearted people beware. You are the most at risk of falling for a jerk. Get the tools for connecting your head and your heart and learn how to fall in love without losing your mind.
Nearly all cultures place high importance on these partner qualities:
- emotional stability
- kindness and understanding
Despite the fact that single people know what they want, why do they still end up falling for jerks?
This session will explore our interactive “Relationship Attachment Model” to help you understand the five relationship links. And cover the following topics:
- Defining the Jerk (guys and girls can both be the “Jerk”)
- It’s easy to get fooled when you’re feeling “in love”
- How to follow your heart without losing your mind: tools for connecting your head and your heart in developing relationships
- Partner characteristics to be wary of
- The 90-day probation period – why it’s vital
- Learn the eight characteristics of a trustworthy partner
Based on research from the book “How to Avoid Falling in Love with a Jerk: The Foolproof Way to Follow Your Heart Without Losing Your Mind” by John Van Epp, Ph.D.
Get the Facts. Get the Life you Really Want.
Call our offices for more information and to book your presentation today.