Considering Abortion? You have rights and you have needs.
When you’re considering abortion… when you’re making a decision about your next critical step…you have rights. And you have needs. We are fully committed to providing you with accurate information and non-judgmental, compassionate care. Because making choices without being fully informed—isn’t really choosing.
WISH Medical provides free pregnancy testing plus limited obstetrical ultrasound confirmation for your health, your reproductive future, and your reproductive rights.
- You have a right to accurate information.
- You have the right to full medical disclosure regarding your pregnancy.
- You have the right to full medical disclosure regarding fetal development.
- You have the right to make your decision without coercion.
- You have the right to information that will help protect your reproductive future.
- You have the right to help and compassion when you need it most.
Why get an ultrasound with my pregnancy test?
- When limited obstetrical ultrasound is provided with your pregnancy test, you’ll be sure you’re not experiencing a potentially life-threatening ectopic pregnancy.
- When ultrasound is provided with your pregnancy test, you’ll know if your pregnancy is viable or not. (Since 1 in 4 pregnancies end naturally through miscarriage, that’s vital information—whether you’re considering abortion or making other plans.)
- Having an ultrasound with your pregnancy test provides you with accurate information regarding fetal development.
You have the right to know about ALL your options. We provide medically accurate information, pregnancy testing and ultrasound confirmation–even STD testing if you need it–all by medical professionals. Free of charge.
You need nurturing, compassionate support–because every decision has it’s own realities.
No strings. No insurance traces. No judgment or censorship. Just medically accurate, evidence-based information and confidential, compassionate care.
Click here for a confidential appointment.
We are not an abortion provider.